Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas All!

I'm not going to post a review but I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas (or Hanukah or Kwanzaa or whatever it is that you celebrate) and a Happy New Year! . I already got some of my presents. The best one was an engagement ring! Just before we were headed out to have Christmas Eve dinner with his family, my boyfriend proposed. Besides the beautiful ring I got a Hamilton Beach Scoop coffee maker from my fiance (it seems so weird to say that but makes me smile every time I do), a wax warmer and some scented wax, two elephant shelves and two elephant statues from my future mother-in-law, and a Fannie Farmer Cookbook and another elephant statue from my future Gram-in-law. Tomorrow I have four more places to go (my parents, my Grandma's, my Mimi & Papa's, and my fiance's other grandmothers). Plus I have to work tomorrow night too. I will be exhausted.

I hope you all get everything that you want and more importantly, that you get to spend time with the people you love. As the year comes to a close I hope you all can look back on the last year and smile at the life you are living.

No comments:

Post a Comment