Monday, December 3, 2012

Glossybox!

I just signed up for Glossybox, a program that mails you great beauty products every month. Reviewing the products on glossybox.com gave me the idea to start blogging about it in more detail so maybe someone else can find a great product.

I got my first Glossybox about a week ago and I was so freakin' excited. It was like a little kid on Christmas, I'm not even kidding. So, in my first box was; a full-sized Epionce Restorative Hand Cream, a small bottle of Arganics by Nume Argan Oil, a half-sized Skin&Co. Roma Truffle Serum (face moisturizer), a full-sized Perfumies solid perfume stick, a full-sized Illamasqua Lip & Eye pencil, and a $100 gift certificate to Nume.com (good only on styling tools or extensions). I did the math and this was about a $169 value (including the coupon) for only $21. I was very happy with that.

Glossybox sends you 5 (or more I've been told) luxury beauty products every month for $21 and free shipping. You can review each product and refer friends to receive Glossydots towards a free box. To sign up for your own Glossybox, use this link; http://www.glossybox.com/referal?CI=MjYwMzM=.

Ta ta
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment