Monday, January 7, 2013

Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking Mascara


$30 at www.sephora.com

I got this as a GWP from Sephora. And then promptly regretted it after I decided it was wonderful and looked up the price. This mascara makes my lashes look wonderful, never clumps, has a light little perfume-y smell, and doesn’t flake or smudge. Some people may not like the perfuminess (such as people with allergies) but I think its nice and it doesn’t seem to last once the mascara has dried. It also contains Pro-vitamin B5 to moisturize lashes. I actually think my lashes look a little fuller and healthier after using it a few times but maybe that’s just my imagination. I love it but I can’t justify spending so much for mascara. My little tiny tube will probably last me a few weeks anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment