Friday, January 25, 2013

Bath & Body Works Shower Gel in Paris Amour- Beauty Army January Box



(pic from beautyarmy.com)



Sample- 3 oz
Full-sized- $11 for 10 oz

I love Bath & Body Works. I love all of their products. This is a great addition to my Beauty Army box. I had never smelled this particular smell but it is wonderful and fruity. Like I said in my initial blog, I wouldn’t normally use this shower gel in the winter because my skin is so dry but this says its shea-enriched so I decided to try it anyway.

I love this body wash! First of all the smell. Its fruity which at first I didn’t think really should have been called Paris Amour but once I actually used it in the shower it’s a wonderfully sexy and warm fruitiness that strangely is reminiscent of something French. The smell definitely isn’t overwhelming and it doesn’t seem to stay on my skin (which is a good thing since I like to pick my own perfume). It lathers up like a dream. I actually found I had to use less of it than I usually do. The little bottle lasted me a good week which is impressive considering most body washes of that size would last about three days. And as far as the moisturizing capabilities its actually not that much less moisturizing than my Dove with Nutrium Moisture so I was pretty happy with that. Overall I am super happy with this body wash and will buy some after my current body wash runs out. Beauty Army win!

No comments:

Post a Comment