Sunday, January 20, 2013

Holy Skincare Samples Batman!

Ugh just when I decide I'm going to use up the samples I have and not order anything else Sephora foils my plans. For those of you who are Beauty Insiders at Sephora, log on to your account right now. For real. Right now (I don’t know for how long), Beauty Insiders can enter the code “skinsampler” at checkout with your $25 order and get a free skincare sampler with 12 samples. This is only available online. If you aren’t a Beauty Insider become one! What is a Beauty Insider? Its free to sign up and it simply means that you get special offers and opportunities to try products before they are for sale. For every dollar you spend at Sephora (or online) you get a point (they have specials with extra points available too) and you can trade your points in for deluxe samples. In addition, when you spend $350 (I believe in a year) you become a VIB and get even more offers. So it’s a great offer. Anyway here’s what’s in the sample bag: a foil packet of Boscia’s Detoxifying Black Cleanser, a foil packet of Ole Henriken Truth Is In The Eyes (a concentrated eye peel), a foil packet of Murad Essential-C Eye Cream, a small tube of something from Caudalie’s Vinexpert line (I can’t quite tell what it is), a foil packet of Algenist Targeted Deep Wrinkle Minimizer, a sample (it looks like a good-sized bottle) of Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Serum Corrector, a foil packet of Nude Progenius Treatment Oil, a sample of Korres Wild Rose & Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial, a one-time use packet of Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel, a foil packet of Amorepacific Future Response Age Defense Crème, a foil packet of Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Gel, and a foil packet of Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment. Whew. That’s some great stuff (although I apologize if I have anything wrong because there wasn't really a list of everything in there, just pictures)! These are some of Sephora’s best-selling and most loved products. I have really been wanting to try the ExfoliKate, the Dr. Dennis Gross peel, and the Bliss eye gel so I’m super excited about those ones. Most of the rest of them I have at least heard of the brand and heard good things. Now, some people may be turned off by the extensive amount of foil packets (almost all of them are) but if you think about it, this is still a good deal. A lot of these are either things that you don’t use a whole lot of (like the eye treatments) or are things that you wouldn’t use on a daily basis (like the overnight facial) so I still think its worth it. Plus if you are buying $25 worth of something you would normally be buying anyway, it’s a no-brainer. I’m not gonna do the math and figure out the value of this but some of these brands are pricey so you can imagine. I have already ordered mine and will review all of it when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment