Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lash Card Mascara Shields- Beauty Army January


Sample- 2 shields
Full-sized- $13.98 for 20 shields



When I first picked this for my box I thought it was the best idea ever. I am always getting mascara on my eyelids. These are really just little pieces of card paper. They are about the thickness of a business card. They have two different edges, one for small eyes, and one for larger eyes. I do like that. However, I found these horribly awkward to use. To hold it in place with one hand, then try to put the mascara on, all while holding your hands and arms out of the way so you can actually see what you are doing in the mirror, is nearly impossible. Or at least it was for me. I looked around online and found other people had similar results. If you can put your mascara on without having to look in the mirror you could probably use these but I found it incredibly difficult. They would also be okay for your bottom lashes because your arm wouldn’t be in your own way but I don’t put mascara on my bottom lashes so these went in the trash. 


I did think it was cute that all the writing is backwards so you can see it in a mirror. And people really, if you really feel like you need these don't pay $14 for them. Cut a curve in the side of a business card or something. Because that's really all it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment