Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kiss My Face Lip Balm


$3.49 at drugstore.com

I’m not hugely picky about having natural products but I think its nice when possible. Kiss My Face is a great line of all natural beauty products. This lip balm is something I had not tried before but I got it as a Christmas gift from a co-worker. It comes in six flavors (coconut pineapple, strawberry, sliced peach, vanilla honey, treat mint, and cranberry orange). I got cranberry orange, which is much more orange than cranberry. The woman I’m working with got treat mint, which she says tastes like slightly sweet mint. This lip balm has SPF 15 which I like. Its sort of waxy in texture (which comes from both beeswax and organic beeswax as the second and fourth most common ingredients) and doesn’t moisturize that well. I have to reapply it much more often than my other lip balm. I’ll certainly use up the tube I have but I’m not sure I would buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment