Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Emani Minerals Foundation Primer and Hydrating Serum- BeautyArmy December


$28 for 0.84 oz at beautyarmy.com

This primer promises to absorb oils, minimize pores and fine lines, and moisturize skin. For someone with oily skin (such as I ) I could see this replacing moisturizer. It goes on velvety and silky and just a little bit goes a long way. It almost turned into a powder when its spread on. I didn’t notice much difference when applying foundation but I do think it helped it last longer. It also helped with my oil around my nose. If this wasn’t so expensive I would almost think of using it as just a moisturizer. Especially in the summer. It has just the right amount of moisture and helps control shine. The price seems to be about on par with other high-end primers but it still seems awfully expensive to me. I don’t use make-up that often so if I did get this it would last me forever so I guess that is something. I might buy it if I find it on sale.

Note: A few days after I had written this I decided to look online and find some. Even if I’m not wearing make-up this is great to put around my nose to control that oil. And I need such a small amount for that that I can justify paying extra money for it. I was going to try something cheaper but you know what they say…if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. So I found some on ebay for $22. Not as on sale as I was hoping but still not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment