Friday, January 4, 2013

Heartland Fragrance Co. White Ginger Bath Salts- December Glossybox


Sample was 5.5 oz (which it says is good for one bath)
Full-sized- $10 for 30 oz or $19.99 for 66 oz at www.heartlandfragrance.com

These bath salts smell heavenly. I don’t really smell any ginger in them but they just smell very light and flowery. The bath salts dissolved really easily in the water (which seems like a no brainer but don’t tell me you’ve never had that grittiness underneath you in the bath tub). Supposedly this particular scent is supposed to energize, renew, and restore. I don’t know about that. I felt relaxed after I got out of the bath I just wanted to go to bed. I was so happy with how soft my skin felt after I towel dried myself. It did not however do much for the really dry spots like my elbows, knees, or feet. Overall I did like the bath salts but for my baths I usually prefer bubble bath. However if I was in the market for bath salts I would definitely buy these.

No comments:

Post a Comment